Thursday, July 20, 2006

Psalm 16

1 Chapter: Psalm 16

1 Verse: I have set the LORD continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

1 Prayer: Thank you, Father, for surrounding me at all times. You keep me safe and secure in your love.

1 Person: Now, it's your turn! Please click "COMMENTS" below to add your own favorite verse and to share your own personal prayer from today's chapter. (Your favorite verse and prayer might even be the same as mine, but we'd still love to hear from you. Feel free to just drop us a note so we know you stopped by.) Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One Verse: Verse 2, "I said to the LORD, You are my Lord; I have no good besides You."

One prayer: Lord when I consider all that I have that I can call good I must stop and give thanks to You because it has all come from You. Indeed You are my Lord and indeed "Every good thing and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights..." Thank you for Your goodness.

Anonymous said...

One Verse: Verse 11, "You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever."

One prayer: Father, thank You for the instruction you provide daily :o) Walking with you ... there's nothing like it! I'm constantly amazed that there really is joy to be had in good times and bad. Safe in Your arms is indeed a forever-pleasure!