Saturday, June 09, 2007

2 Chronicles 16:9

1 Passage: 2 Chronicles 16:9

1 Verse: Verse 9. "For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. You have acted foolishly in this. Indeed, from now on you will surely have wars."

1 Prayer: Father, I am in desperate need of Your strong support. Please forgive my foolishness and accept my whole heart as completely Yours. I give it to You freely. I do not intend to hold any of it back from You. Yet You know better than I that the heart is deceitful. Please forgive my imperfect offering. I love You, even if not yet so greatly as You love me.

1 Person: Now, it's your turn! Please click "COMMENTS" below to add your own favorite verse and to share your own personal prayer from today's passage. (Your favorite verse and prayer might even be the same as mine, but we'd still love to hear from you. Feel free to just drop us a note so we know you stopped by.) Thanks!

Tomorrow's passage: 1 Corinthians 1:26-29

No comments: