Thursday, July 12, 2007

Colossians 1:15-17

1 Passage: Colossians 1:15-17

1 Verse: Verse 17. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

1 Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the Maker and Sustainer of all things. Without You, this world would not exist at all. And the same goes for me. Hold me together today, all of me -- my physical body, my soul, my mind, my heart, my spirit. All are in danger of falling apart if it weren't for You and Your love. Lead me deeper into love with You. Recreate me by Your Spirit. Renew my heart and my mind. Strengthen my body. Give light to my eyes. Enlighten me. And help me encourage the same in others.

1 Person: Now, it's your turn! Please click "COMMENTS" below to add your own favorite verse and to share your own personal prayer from today's passage. (Your favorite verse and prayer might even be the same as mine, but we'd still love to hear from you. Feel free to just drop us a note so we know you stopped by.) Thanks!

Tomorrow's passage: Psalm 19:1-6

No comments: