Monday, July 09, 2007

Romans 1:18-20

1 Passage: Romans 1:18-20

1 Verse: Verse 19. "[B]ecause that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them."

1 Prayer: Father, please make evident within me what there is to be known about You. Even though I have received Your righteousness by faith in Christ, I am still susceptible to suppressing the truth through my own ungodly thoughts and unrighteous actions. But despite all that, I desire to know Your truth in my inward being. Please help me to recognize the truth You are making evident within me.

1 Person: Now, it's your turn! Please click "COMMENTS" below to add your own favorite verse and to share your own personal prayer from today's passage. (Your favorite verse and prayer might even be the same as mine, but we'd still love to hear from you. Feel free to just drop us a note so we know you stopped by.) Thanks!

Tomorrow's passage: Acts 14:15-17

No comments: