Saturday, January 27, 2007

Proverbs 3:5-8

1 Passage: Proverbs 3:5-8

1 Verse: Verse 6. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

1 Prayer: Thank You, Father, for being familiar with all my ways -- both the ones that seem right to me and the ones that seem to me to be dead-ends. Help me to acknowledge Your presence walking beside me along each one. Help me to stay on the narrow path -- the one that is level and straight and lit by Your Word and leads me nearer to You. Sometimes I feel like I am stumbling about in many ways, weaving to and fro as the wind blows. I fear that, when I come to a fork and paths diverge, I might not be the best judge of which one to take. Thank You for guiding me. Thank You for not deserting me -- even if I take the path that leads through the valley of the shadow of death. I will continue to acknowledge You as best I can. I will wait to see even that path made straight. I love You.

1 Person: Now, it's your turn! Please click "COMMENTS" below to add your own favorite verse and to share your own personal prayer from today's passage. (Your favorite verse and prayer might even be the same as mine, but we'd still love to hear from you. Feel free to just drop us a note so we know you stopped by.) Thanks!

Tomorrow's passage
: Ephesians 5:18-21

No comments: