Thursday, January 11, 2007

John 15:9-14

1 Passage: John 15:9-14

1 Verse: Verse 9. "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love."

1 Prayer: Lord, You know there is nothing I want more than to abide in Your love. But You say that abiding in Your love comes from loving one another as You love us. That doesn't always come easy -- especially not this morning. So I'm left feeling far outside Your love. I guess the only solution is for You to help me learn to love others better. Please help me today. I feel like I'm already off to a pretty bad start. But I trust You to lead me out. Thanks.

1 Person: Now, it's your turn! Please click "COMMENTS" below to add your own favorite verse and to share your own personal prayer from today's passage. (Your favorite verse and prayer might even be the same as mine, but we'd still love to hear from you. Feel free to just drop us a note so we know you stopped by.) Thanks!

Tomorrow's Passage: Colossians 3:12-17

No comments: